For almost 40 years, audiences around the world have followed the adventures of Anakin and Luke Skywalker, cinema's most famous father and son duo. Now, an exciting exhibition comes to our own galaxy with STAR WARS Identities, a redefined modern exhibition experience in which visitors will rediscover the unforgettable characters of Star Wars in a whole new way.
What the price includes
- Two days' exclusive coach travel, including pick-up and drop-off at your school or college
- One night's hotel accommodation in greater London
- Continental breakfast
- Admission to Star Wars Identities: The Exhibition
- Guided sightseeing tour of London
- London 'Educational Visits and Attractions' Guide
- Individually tailored itinerary
- Services of Study Experiences Tour Manager while in London
- One free teacher place for every 8 students
The Three Day Study Experience includes all of the above with an extra night's hotel accommodation and an additional day's coach hire for transfers in London.
Star Wars Identities: The Exhibition
The stunning collection of some 200 props, models, costumes and artwork from the original Star Wars films, an interactive identity quest, and insightful scientific content, will all work together in STAR WARS Identities to follow the dramatic journeys of Luke and Anakin Skywalker. Visitors will develop a better understanding of what makes the characters of Star Wars who they are, and at the same time explore their own identity with one question: What forces shape you?
- Groundbreaking exhibition explores the complex notion of identity through the characters of Star Wars
- Exclusive collection of 200 props, models, costumes and artwork from the Star Wars films
- Be taken on an interactive identity quest, leaving with a personalised and unique Star Wars character
- Team of experts behind the scientific content including fields of genetics and psychology
The Components of Identity
Working with the Montreal Science Centre and a committee of scientific advisors, exhibition developers of STAR WARS Identities divided the study of identity into three major themes: the origins of the characters, the influences that shape them, and the choices they make during their life. Within these three themes, ten components of human identity are explored: species, genes, parents, and culture in Origins; mentors, friends, and marking events in Influences; and occupation, personality, and values in the final zone, Choices.
Our tour arrangements are based on providing your group with exclusive use of a 48, 49 or 53 seat coach, which will collect you from and return you back to your school or college. The coach will also provide the transfers between your chosen activities each day and your hotel, to ensure you enjoy the very best arrangements in London. Prices are based on a group size of 40 students.
Your group will stay in one of our carefully selected hotels. Our range includes excellent properties in both greater and central London. Our greater London hotels range includes the Ibis Wembley Hotel, St Giles Hotel Heathrow and Premier Inn Heathrow Hotel. Our central London hotels range includes the Holiday Inn Express Greenwich Hotel and Ibis Excel Hotel.
Educational Support Materials
To help plan your tour we provide you with Study Experiences' Educational Visits and Attractions Guide. Your dedicated Programme Manager will discuss your requirements with you, take responsibility for planning your itinerary and offer you a comprehensive visits booking service, including a wide range of dining, sightseeing and educational visit options.