From Mont Saint Michel to Giverny, Etretat to Caen, Deauville to Rouen, Eu to Cherbourg, Normandy has a treasure trove of history and heritage for your students to experience and explore. There is a wealth of educational and cultural places to visit and activities for them to take part in.
What the price includes
- Exclusive coach hire throughout your trip including pick-up and drop-off at your school or college
- 2, 3 or 4 nights' accommodation
- Continental breakfasts and dinners
- Return Channel crossings to Calais
- Transfers between your accommodation and chosen activities each day
- Services of a Study Experiences Tour Manager throughout your trip
- Individually tailored itinerary
- Educational Visits and Attractions Guide
- 1 Free Staff Place for every 8 students
- All Government Taxes, Service Charges & VAT
- 24 hour emergency cover and support
Normandy is a land created by history, from William the Conqueror to World War II, whose unspoilt coast and countryside have universal appeal. The abundance of cultural and historical places to visit in the region can help support the specific requirements of any school group. The region of Normandy offers a wide range of educational experiences and enrichment opportunities for your students' learning outside of the classroom.
Expanding your students' cultural awareness provides them with valuable and memorable experiences. Visiting world famous attractions and spending time in a new environment with their fellow classmates builds confidence and strengthens relationships between students.
Our tour arrangements are based on providing your group with exclusive use of a 48, 49 or 53 seat coach, which will collect you from and return you back to your school or college. The coach will also provide the transfers between your chosen activities each day and your accommodation, to ensure you enjoy the very best arrangements throughout the tour.
Your package price includes return channel crossings from Dover to Calais. We can arrange crossings from Portsmouth to Caen for a supplement.
Your group will stay in one of our carefully selected hotels. Our range includes properties such as the Hotel Ibis Caen Herouville Savary, the Hotel Campanile Virel, the Ibis Rouen Sud and the Campanile Rouen Barentin.
Your Educational Visits & Attractions
To ensure that you make the most of your trip to the Normandy region your Tours Specialist is able to arrange a wide choice of educational visits, activities and dining options. Full details of everything you might wish to see and do are available in our Normandy ‘Educational Visits and Attractions Guide’.